BS(CS) Bachelor of Computer Science (4 Years)
Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad.
Result: 1st Division, (63.00%)
Govt College of Technology, Multan.
Result: 2nd Division, (59.23%)
Govt. Comprehensive Model High School, Jhang.
Result: 1st Division, (73.76%)
RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer)
World No. 1 Computer certification on Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 4 Includes (linux Administration
and Servers like http, https, ftp, bind, dhcp, Ssh,
NIS, squid, iptables, SeLinux, TCP Wrapper..
Pakistan Telecomm.Company Limited
14 Years working experience in Pakistan Largest IT services Provider, Especially in Operation & Maintenance Centre (OMC) Multan, which is consist of Data & Communication Networks including Terminals (PCs), Switches, Routers, Modems, and Media like LAN /WAN .
My responsibilities include
- To Monitor & Rectify Hardware and Software related problems in the Networks of Telecomm. and Data equipments and all of its associated nodes.
- To prepare Daily interruption Reports of Networks.
- To guide end users in the situation of any anomaly
- To investigate reasons of faults
Trainings & Apprenticeship:
- Six months Digital Switching Telecomm. Training (Engineering Supervisor) from Telecomm. Training Institute, Multan.
- Good command in Microsoft Operating System (Win98, Win2000, WinXP, Server2000 & Server 2003) and Linux Base operating systems (RedHat, Manderake, Ubuntu)
- Expert in PC assembling and disassembling.
- Expert in installing any type of computer Hardware like Printers, Scanners, Modems.
- Expert in installing and using office Software like MS Office (Office 2000/Xp-word, Excel, Power point, access, Front Page)
Currently working on web developing and maintaining a website (www.ptclworkers.com).