A PTCL Customer (Muhammad Faheem Korangi Karachi) waiting for IPTV Connection for two years but …..?

A PTCL Customer waiting for IPTV (Smart TV)  Connection for two years but …..?

A PTCL Customer Complaint (Text)

Dear sir ,
Respectfully it is inform to you that I am requesting for IPTV and fiber optical since last 2 year but there is no response by them. When I visited at our telephone exchange (korangi college road ) so , In-charge of exchange said to me that I have been sent report for fiber optical to high management in which we deliver the map of area and informed that after the fiber optical reached there we have so many request (almost 120 ) for IPTV which can be provided them in just one month but still there is no response by high management since last 2 year.
After this scenario how the possible that customer will be provided convenience by PTCL therefore just we want to connect with fiber optical even it is just (500meter) away from our area.

MUHAMMAD FAHEEM
CELL NO: 0345-3040577

PTCL Numbers:021-35030755,  021-35035795
ADDRESS : H.NO:35/123 DOUBLE ROOM K AREA KORANGI Karachi

Email: naeemshahid61@yahoo.com

1. SanaUllah Pitafi says:

Dear Team,
    Mn Pichlay 6 Month sy 16 Mbps Broodband packge used kar raha hn aje he packg chang ke requst 1236 per 8 Mbps ke requst ke hy ,,,,, woh is liyay khay 16 Mbps mn download Speed 16 Mbps aur Upload Speed 1 Mbps aur 8 Mbps mn download speed 8 Mbps upload speed 1Mbps,,,,,,,, Myre Ptcl Team sy aik requst hy chay bill chang kya jae Upload Speed ko 2 Mbps yah 3 Mbps kya jae is sy PTCL Customer agree rahn gy pyhalay sy bhe ziyada, Omed karta hn is par amel kya jae ga ,,,, Ager Upload 2 Mbps 3 Mbps yah abov koi packegs hn to mughay inform kya jae mn shuker guzar rahn ga.
    Thanks to All PTCL Team.
    Sanaullah Pitafi
    03336457262

2. Best way to get rid of the problem is to complain PTA at their website…do remember to mention your problem and try to name those people who are not solving your problem…my line man was suspended coz he ask me for money on every complain…and i complained against him on PTA website at complaint box… so may this help you

3. RAJA MUHAMMED SHAFIQUE says:

Dear Sir,
    I applied for PTCL Broadband DSL at my home (021-35311303) on March 2011. The internet was installed properly and the service was very much satisfactory. We had no problems with the reception or speed.

On Mid of May, suddenly the internet stopped working and my internet access was blocked. The modem was however online.

I made a complain with 1218 and was given assurance that the problem will be resolved within 12~48hours. However, after 12hours, I noticed that the “Internet Light” on the modem was red in color (online modems have green light) but no Dail tone in my Telephone Line. I made another complain at 1218 and I was directed to make a complain on 1236.

The operator was very kind enough and after verifying all my credentials, he made a promised and informed me that the internet and telephone line will be operational again in the next 24 hours. He also advised me to visit the relevant exchange to sort out matters more quickly. I visited the exchange and they had some malfunction in the system so they took my contact number and confirmed to call me with an update. Neither did I receive the call nor did my internet start working.

Now again I am facing same problem since 30 Days .My Telephone line and Dsl is out of order .

Sir, I very well know that you are a very busy person and such a long email requires much of your precious time but Ive been given no choice than to contact you for the resolution of my problem. Since the installation of PTCL I was a very satisfied client as the service was of international standards and the speed was marvellous. However, its because of some Technicians and Officers that clients are forced to abandon your services and switch to other private options.

I would request you to please pass necessary instructions so that my internet can be operational again as I very much want to continue PTCL Broadband at my residence.
    I would also be thankful if you can send a copy of the instructions sent to the concerned exchange/department to me so I can persue the matter at my end as well.

Yours Truly,

Raja Muhammad Shafique
    H No.A-1 Main Ghazali Rd
    Karachi.
    021-35311303
    0321-2610049

4. sarmad ali says:

SIR MERA PTCL NO 0233-861585 PTCL TO ON HAI PER SHOR BOHAT ATA HAI COMPLAINT KARTE HAI LAKEN COMPLAINT KARNE PER B SIRF DO DIN TAK HI SAHI RAHTA HAI PHR SHOR SHORO HO JATA 2 MAHINE SE YE MASLA KAR RAHA HAI SAHI NAI KAR RAHE…..PLZ SOLVE THIS CASE.

MY CONTAIN NUMBER 03362883920

5. MUHAMMAD RIZWAN says:

SIR MERA PTCL NO 021-35051689 ON TO HAI LAKIN KUCH DIN THIK KUCH DIR WITHOUT TUNE YANI ONLY SUUURRRR AATY HAI REASON… PLZ SOLVE THIS CASE.

6. Syed Naqi Abbas says:

To,
    PTCL officials!

with due respect, i want to draw your kind attention
    towards a problem.Actually,i am a native of a town
    named “PINANWAL” Teh: Pind Dadan Khan Distt:Jhelum.
    Sir,our Tehsil is about 25km away from our town and
    there DSL has been launched 1 year & 2 monthes ago.But unfortunately,
    we natives of PINANWAL are still deprived of the facility.
    PINANWAL is a big town and many small villages are attached
    to our Exchange.If DSL is provided,many people would be
    facilited.So, i request you please try to arrange the
    Launching of DSL in our town so that we people can enjoy
    high speed internet connection.i have been visiting the local
    exchange for the last 1 year but the concerned authorities say
    there is some technical problem in providing DSL facility to the
    local exchange of Pinanwal.So i request you please take personal
    interest in this matter and do something for us.

Sir i have also send this application at this address ccsupport.cclhr@ptcl.net.pk
    but i didn’t receive any reply from this address.
    Now i hope you will take notice of my request.

Your’s truly,
    Syed Naqi Abbas
    Moh: Gulab shah,Pinanwal
    Teh:Pind dadan khan
    Distt: Jhelum
    Contact#:03007562162

naqi_abbas1@yahoo.com

7. sohail qureshi says:
    attention please all the higher authority or ptcl
    my ptcl number is 02134920509
    my dsl device name is EchoLife HG510a
    My phone is often dead:
    We regret to inform you that various complaints for above mentioned telephones connection and many time reminders on different ways but there no response from your authority, we are facing huge difficulty to communicate for various matters its effects on our export performance and cause big losses. Please take this matter urgently and solve at your very earliest.
    The subscribers to PTCL`s broadband service (DSL) are unable to browse since 2 months, surf, search, upload and download data. Those who has subscribed to 4MB services get only 30kbpsor-40kbps of downstream speed and 10kbps of upstream speed
    some times status show or some times not show
    .SNR Margin Down/Up(dB) 13.0/10.4
    Attenuation Down/Up(dB) 60.0/37.2
    and this time status is not show
    Software Release V100R001B025SP01 PTCL
    ADSL State Down
    Data Path –
    Operation Mode –
    Max. Bandwidth Down/Up(kbps) 0 / 0
    Bandwidth Down/Up(kbps) 0 / 0
    SNR Margin Down/Up(dB) 0 / 0
    Attenuation Down/Up(dB) 0 / 0
    Power Down/Up(dBm) 0 / 0
    CRC Down/Up 0 / 0
    FEC Down/Up 0 / 0
    HEC Down/Up 0 / 0
    System Up Time 0:38:26
    DSL Up Time 00:00:00
    The DSL service was discontinued several times for days due to technical faults best known to the officials concerned and whenever a customer calls them he is given the ready made reply that there is a fault in the exchange or the service is being upgraded.

Many customers have sent written and verbal complaints to concerned officials of the company but they did not get any answer.

The customers of broadband request to the chairman of the company to send a team of experts to smooth out the problems so that they can get solution to their problem
    thanks

regards:M.S.QURESHI

MY CELL NUMBER IS 03452739117

8. syedwajahat says:

Sir mere ilaka main optical fibre nahi hai aur mere speed 4MB DSL hai
    mere speed nahi ate plz mere ilaka main fibre daldo?

PHONE NUMBER :021 34516515
    ADDRESS :M-166 Mola Ram Compound Malir Karachi.

9. rashid Hussain says:

dear sir,

i am using DSL 1MB student package through PTCL No. 0223667161 and since 9 days my internet not working i have complaint many time to your complaint No.1218 and also personally meet your representative Mr. Zulfiqar Chandio at Bhittai nagar Telephone Exchange but still there is no positive out come just to listing YES YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED IN 24 Hours now 9 days past but I don’t know how long they have these 24 hours.

10. I requested for 4mb dsl but since a week using 1mb because they did not checked my request just enabled on 1mb now requesting ptck on dialy basis but still there is no positive out come just to listing YES YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED IN 24 Hours
    dont know how long they have these 24 hours ?>

11. azhar iqbal janjua says:

Very Strange.?

12. shahzad rafique rwp says:

i think your children can get connect.???????????????