ECP SMS Service for Voters List Verification Inauguration Today (Feb 29, 2012)

ECP SMS Service for Voters List Inauguration Today (Feb 29, 2012)
Send SMS on 8300 with Your CNIC # and Get Voter list Verification detail
Islamabad (Wednesday, February 29, 2012) – Election Commission of
Pakistan (ECP) is launching the World’s biggest voters’ Short Message
Service (SMS) of 85 million voters throughout the country on 29th
February 2012 at 11:00 AM. The ceremony will be held in the ECP’s
Secretariat Islamabad.

By using this service, the eligible voters would be able to send
Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number on SMS Code/Number 8300 and in response, the voter would get the voting details like CNIC No.,
Electoral Area name, Block Code, Tehsil/District and Serial Number.

Voter List on Mobile SMS - ECP SMS service - Display Centers

ECP (Election Commission of Pakistan) SMS Facility for Voters 8300

In order to protect the privacy of a voter, the name, parentage and
home address would not be shown in the SMS.
This hi-tech technology has got various advantages like voter could
get all the information regarding his/her vote within seconds. This
service would minimize the possibility of errors in the Final
Electoral Rolls. Apart from the display centres, this service could be
considered as Virtual Display Centres where the voters sitting
anywhere in the country, be able to check his/her vote’s detail.

Now it is the duty of every responsible citizen/eligible voter to use
this state-of-the-art mobile technology by verifying his/her voting
information to ensure credible, transparent and error-free Electoral
Rolls.

1. my family living in na 97 but vote register is na95

2. Asghar Ali says:

Kisi bi cnic number ka name aur father name maloom krnay k lye iss no. Per contact krien#0344-6395237

3. Voters List Verification check karne ki serves internet par bhi honi chaye

4. Zubair Awan says:

I am living with my family in Mianwali but Our family is registered in wahdat colony lahore. My father went to Election commision office mianwali and member E.C advised by the officials to go for a writ petition in High court an Now i am about to discuss or write to New appointed CEC for the Problem. if i have to go to court for registration of my vote than what is the result of Supreme court’s Excercise and what is the need of Election commision ???????

5. Farakh Jamil says:

Thank you very much for informing us about this service. I was able to find out where my vote is registered. It is another thing that I believe Democracy is the best Western weapon to divide Muslims.
    But it is a shame that educated people who can write English do not understand that this is not Election Commission website but the PTCL Workers website. For Election Commission please visit: http://www.ecp.gov.pk
    Thanks,

6. This system is not working right now! need to be keep on line system 100% active every moment

7. My CNIC NO 3520228332819 Electoral Area Baraun Sheranwala Gate Lahore Block Code:185200107 Sr#:70 and my wife CNIC No.3520226661306
    Electoral Area Data Nagar Block code 185190201 sr#:190 and my Son CNIC#3520224172137 Electoral Area Data Nagar Block Code:185190201 Sr#:230,I informed you that the difference between Out Side Sheranwala Gate To data Nagar is near about 3.5 Km It is not possible that I cast my vote here and my family other members cast vote any other place which very much away from my Electoral area,Please look into the matter and rectify this and enroll my family members in same area.

8. my permanent address is of Peshawar while i live in Rawalpindi but my electoral area is shown as landhi Karachi. This is just a mare incompetency of ECP and NADRA

9. Mr. Khald M. Siddiqui says:

Dear Sir,
    My CNIC No. is 6110117822933. Through SMS to 8300 I came to know that my electoral area is Farooq Azam Colony Attock. This is totally wrong. I am living for last 8 years in House No. 126, Lane 4-C, Judicial colony, Islamabad Highway, Rawalpindi. Please make necessary correction in the registration of my vote. Thanks.

10. Tahir masood says:

A GOOD EFFORT , I ALSO TRIED THIS. UNFORTUNATELY MY ELECTROL AREA LISTED IN INCORRECT, IN ANOTHER TOWN , WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET IT CORRECTED ?

11. my electoral area listed is incorrect, what should i do ?

12. Atiq ur Rahman says:

there is a great corruption in verification of vote via sending sms almost 3 rupees are being charged per sms on single vote verification.Allah k wastay kahin per to ish awam ko kahin tochor do Khuda k liay. in murdun ka kafan mat utaro khuda ka wasta hai

13. Muhammad Nasir Ali Syed says:

This is a good facility and appriciate efferts of all stakeholders. Unfortunately, my father’s name apperared in wrong distric/area. Can some sone help to guide how we can correct this information.

14. Also facilitate to web

15. salam,i am going to use sms service for check my vote registration through mobile sms service but i cant able to get it

16. I really appreciated this SMS service I check my and my wife vote and through this service I got that I am registered voter and above said information. I am also encourage to fellow Pakistan they should use this service and I am satisfied from this service by ECP.

Best,
    Shahnawaz

17. Shabbir Tareen says:

I am perminant resident of ditehsil Duki of District Loralai Balochistan but via SMS service of ECP I have come to Know that My name is in the voter list of Tehsil Mungachar of District Kalat balochistan………………. So its a Question that how NADRA has worked for these lists???????????????????????

18. Shabbir Tareen says:

Dear,

Please give us the information that how a person may change his or her name from voter list of a district to an other district

19. salam,i am going to use sms service for check my vote registration through mobile sms service but i cant able to get it