Budget 2012-13 – Finance Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Notification of Salary Increase 2012 (Adhoc Relief Allowance 20% of Basic Pay)
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
NO. FD (PRC) 1-1/2012 Dated Peshawar the: 03-07-2012
The Secretary to Govt, of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Finance Department. Peshawar. To:
1. All Administrative Secretaries to Govt; of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
2. The Senior Member. Board of Revenue, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3 Thp Secretary to Governor, Khybor Pakhtunkhwa
4. The Secretary to Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
5. The Secretary. Provincial Assembly, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
6. All Heads of Attached Departments in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
7. All District Coordination Officers in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
8. All Political Agents’ District & Sessions Judges in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
9. The Registrar. Peshawar High Court, Peshawar.
10. The Chairman, Public Service Commission, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
11. The Chairman, Services Tribunal. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Subject: GRANT OF ADHOC RELIEF ALLOWANCE – 2012 @ 20% OF BASIC PAY TO THE EMPLOYEES OF THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT.
The Governor, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is pleased to sanction, w.e.f 1st July, 2012 and until further orders, an Ad-hoc Relief Allowance – 2012 @ 20% of basic pay to all the employees of the Provincial Government including contingent paid staff and contract employees, employed against the post in basic pay scales on standard terms & conditions of contract appointment.
2. The amount of this Adhoc Relief Allowance – 2012:-
i will be subject to Income Tax.
ii will be admissible during leave, and entire period of LPR except extra-ordinary leave.
iii will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent,
iv will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting / deputation abroad,
v will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
3. The term “Basic Pay” for the purpose of Adhoc Relief Allowance -2012 will also include the amount of personal pay granted on account of annual increment(s) Beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
4. The above Adhoc Relief Allowance – 2012 shall be accommodated / met out within the budgetary allocation for the year 2012-13 by the respective departments / organizations, and no supplementary grants would be given on this account.
Endst: No .FD(PRC) 1-1 /2012,
(Sahibzada Saeed Ahmad)
Dated Peshawar the 3rd July, 2012
A Copy is forwarded for information to the:*
1 Accountant General, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
2- Secretaries to Government of Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan.
3. All Autonomous / Semi Autonomous Bodies in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
(MASOOD KHAN) DEPUTY SECRETARY (REG-II)
Endst: No & Date even.
A copy for information is forwarded to:-
The Director, Treasury & Accounts, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
All the District Comptroller of Accounts in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The Director, Locai Fund Audit, Khyber PakhtunKhwa, Peshawar.
The Director, FMIU, Finance Department.
The Treasury Officer, Peshawar.
AH the Senior District Accounts Officers, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
All the District & Agency Accounts Officers. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
All the Section Officers / Budget Officers in Finance Department, Khyber
The Private Secretary to Minister Finance, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The Private Secretary to Secretary / P.As to Special Secretary, Additional
Secretaries / Deputy Secretaries in Finance Department.
SECTION OFFICER (SR-1)