Legal Notice to PTET, PTCL & Ministry of IT&T from 67 PTCL Pensioners

Legal Notice to PTET, PTCL & Ministry of IT&T from 67 PTCL Pensioners:

Copy of Legal Notice is given bellow:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to:

Muhammad Aslam Bhutto
Sukkur
Cell: 0333-7169661

1. Abdul Rashid says:

I have been working in the Directorate General as Private Secretary then in 2004 I was designated as Assistant Director under Office Order, since than onward I have been owrking as Assistant Director. I was promoted in BPS 17 in 1987 and BPS 18 granted in 1994. Afterward BPS-19 was granted and designatation was changed as Senior Private Secretary but I am obliged to work as Assistant Director which is equal to the BPS-17. I have submitted my application tothe competent authority to designate me properly under sd provided in SRO 1238/1973 dated 22.8.1973 wherein thrashold for change of designation is given as after completion of 8 years in BPS-17 the incumbant can be designated equal to the rank of Deputy Secretary which is a post of BPS-19. When I have been notified in BPS-19 on 23.12.2011. It is not understandable whether I can apply for right designation which is Additinal Director as per my Pay Scale 19. I want to move my application through Advocate Abdul Hameed Bhatti, if he deemed it appropriate.

Kindly give me advice for further course of action into this matter.

Best Regards,

Abdul Rashid

2. Hafiz Moeenuddin Haripur says:

May Almighty ALLAH help us all in solution of our problems.

3. Iftikhar Ahmad says:

@Tahir Iqbal sahib

Kindly call for day to day feedback about the progress with reference to legal notice issued through Mr. abdul Rahim Bhatti Advocate Supereme Court.

Thanks

4. khalid parvaiz says:

Thank for efforts we also trust JUDICIARY and hope for a justice

5. THANKS ASLAM BHUTTO
    WE WILL PRAY FOR ALLPTCL EMPLOYEE RIGHT WHO ARE RETIRED OR IN SERVICE IN PTCL,ALSO THANKS FOR TAHIR IQBAL FOR PUBLISHING PTCL RETIRED NEWS AND SUPPORT .
    PRAY FOR HAPPINESS AND LONG LIFE FOR ALL WHO GIVING HAND WITH RETIRED EMPLOYEE MAY ALLAH SUPPORT THEM WHO SUPPORT US.
    NEWS ……. WE MARDAN/SWABI 155 ARE SUBMITTING PETETION AFTER LEGAL NOTICE WHICH WAS ISSUED 2FEB2011 IN ISLAMABAD HIGH COURT 0N 22 OR 23TH FEB2011 INSHALLAH

6. ahmed sibtain says:

Thanks to Tahir Iqbal for efforts.Please also update/followup of these cases like this& case/swabi Mardan case.thank you once again for support of the silent force (pensioners)

7. PTCL PENSIONERS CHOSE A BEST COUNSEL ADVOCATE MR.ABDUL RAHIM BHATTI
    TO PLEAD THEIR CASE, ALL OVER THE PAKISTAN PTCL PENSIONERS EYES IN THIS CASE. NOW TIME PERIOD HAVE LAPS. IF CASE FINALLY FILE BEFORE ANY COURT OF LAW PLEASE DETAILS.

EVERY PAKISTANI INCLUDING PTCL PENSIONERS RELY ON JUDICIARY & HOPE BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH COURT OF LAW HEARING THIS SENSITIVE HUMAN RIGHTS CASE ON DAILY BASIS.

8. ARIF HUSSAIN KHAN LAHORE says:

Step taken in right direction i appreciate 67 ptcl
    pensioners legal notice pray for their success
    because their success is our success inshalla at the
    end success will be ours (AAMEEN)

9. Very well it is right of pensioners God help u