Notification of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2011 – 15 percent of running basic pay:
5. Ad hoc Relief Allowances granted upto 01.07.2009:
The following Ad hoc Relief Allowances granted upto 01.07.2009 shall stand discontinued with effect from 01.07.2011 having been merged in the Basic Pay Scales-2008 so as to introduce Basic Pay Scales-2011:-
|Sr. No.||Name of Ad hoc Allowance||Office Memorandum and Date||Admissible Rates|
|i.||Special Additional Allowance – 1999 (01.07.1999)||F.l(7)lmp/99 dated
|25% (BPS 1-16) and 20% (BPS 17-22 on BPS-1994)|
|ii.||Special Relief Allowance 2003 (01.07.20″||F.1(4)lmp/2003 dated 30.06.2003||15% of basic pay on BPS-2001|
|iii.||Ad hoc Relief – 2004 (01.07.2004)||F.1(8)Imp/2004 dated
|15% of basic pay on BPS-2001|
|iv.||Dearness Allowance – 2006 (01.07.2006)||F.l(4)lmp/2006 dated 24.06.2006||15% of basic pay on BPS-2005|
|v.||Ad hoc Relief Allowance -2009 (01.07.2009)||F.l(7)lmp/2009 dated 21.07.2009||20% (BPS 1-16) and 15% BPS 17-22 on BPS-2008|
6. Ad hoc Allowance 2010 (if admissible):
i. The Ad hoc Allowance – 2010 @ 50%of the running basic pay of Basic Pay Scales – 2008 admissible to the Civil Servants including FBR employees (if admissible in that organization) shall stand frozen at the level of its admissibility as on 30.06.2011.
ii. All the new entrants shall be allowed Ad hoc Allowance – 2010 @ 50% of the minimum of relevant Basic Pay Seales-2008 (If admissible in that Organization) on notional basis with effect from 01.07.2011 till further orders, and shall stand frozen at the same level.
7. Ad hoc Relief Allowance – 2011:
1. An Ad hoc Relief Allowance – 2011 @15% of the running basic pay of Basic Pay Scales -2008 to all the Civil Servants of the federal Government as well as civilians paid out of Defence Estimates including contingent paid staff and contract employees employed against civil posts in Bask Pay Scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment shall be allowed with effect from 01.07.201 I and shall stand frozen at the same level.
2. All the new entrants shall be allowed Ad hoc Relief Allowance – 2011 @ 15% of the minimum of relevant Basic Pay Scales-2008 on notional basis with effect from 01.07.2011, till further orders, and shall stand frozen at the same level.
3. The Ad hoc Relief Allowance will be subject to Income Tax.
4. The Ad hoc Relief Allowance will be admissible during leave and entire period of LPR.
5. The Ad hoc Relief Allowance will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/Gratuity and recovery of House Rent.The Ad hoc Relief Allowance w ill not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting deputation abroad.
6. The Ad hoc Relief Allowance will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
7. The Ad hoc Relief Allowance will be admissible during the period of suspension.
8. The term “Basic Pay”” will also include the amount of Personal Pay granted on account of annual increment(s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.