Notification of Punjab Finance Department – Pay Scales 2011 & Raise of Allowances & Pension dated 11-7-2011

Notification of Punjab Government for Pay Scales 2011 & Raise of Allowances & Pension No. FD.PC.2-1/2011 Dated Lahore the 11th July, 2011 from Tariq Bajwa Finance Secretary Punjab.

1. Computer Operator ka pay scale kia ha plz tell me i am working in TMA, pindi Bhattian Disstt: hafizabad my pay scale only 5 since 2007 plz help me my fone number 03007675573

2. Sir
    Kindly intemate the revised pay scale of the posts of Municipal Accountant Grade “A” and Municipal Accounts officers in in the state of Punjab Department of Local Government w.e.f. 1-1-2006 and 1-12-2012 or any change of nomniclature of these posts

3. Dr R K mehta says:

LETTER no 3-23-09-3FPTC-879 DT 17.8 2009

4. Dr R K mehta says:

Pl supply me the recomendations of 5th Pay commission regarding retirement benefits to be given after 25 years of regular service [ by the commission not by PB GOVT]

5. Kindly send me a Data Entry Operator Scale as per Govt. of Finance Punjab

6. Denesh Kumar says:

I am a permanent Govt. Employee in Punjab Police Department and I was promoted to next rank on 01-08-11 and I wishes to have the promotional & annual increment in the month of Feb/2011, but in the mean year(2012)I was not given promotional and annual increment why i dont know.

7. PARAMJIT says:

I M REGULAR EMP.OF PUN.GOVT. FRO 1 APRIL 2011.AFTER GRADE REVISION IN DEC 2011.WHEN WILL I GET MY ANNUAL INCREMENT

8. ejaz-ud-din. says:

A A Respected sir, 7 Scale tecnicle Staff key bhi scale upgrade kiye jain Hum bhi to govt Servent hein thanks.

9. ejaz-ud-din. says:

A A Respected sir, 7 Scale yecnicle Staff key bhi scale upgrade kiye jain Hum bhi to govt Servent hein thanks.

10. respected sir,
    it has been a long time that we teachers under 7654 have not been getting salaries. kindly assure us how much time will it take

11. Mubashar Hassan says:

Sir
    My name is Mubashar computer operator in health department in MandiBahuddin sir my D.O.H and E.D.O.Health did not give computer allowance pls sir give me a letter for computer allowance and handle this satutaion best regards

12. please master & cv mobile allowance dasna g…….

13. sarfraz shafqat says:

Plez told me about Vaecant Post For Assistant Finance maneger

14. mandeep kumar says:

MINISTRIAL STAFF DA PAY DA NOTIFICATION AND TYPE TEST DI JAGAH COMP. TRAINING DA LETTER KADO JARI HOVEGA ?

15. Sir, Yeh bhi koi baat he k udhr say AG Punjab ki traf say Notification jari ho giya he k educatos ko un ki sabqah tamam increaments di jaien but abhi tk us pr koi kam hi nahien ho raha agr aisa hi tha to kiyon notification jari kia
    THanx With Regards

16. Pingback: Versicherung,Kredit,Rechtsschutzversciherung,Privatkredit

17. The revised pay scales are a good decision but now a days the salaries which gives by the government to the employees are not sufficient and not meet the basic requirements of the life for e.g. roti, kapra aur ghar. In this salary the employee only pay the utility bills.
    (Pakistani awam mar rahi he pr na ahal govt. pr iska koi asar nahi ho raha Awano me bethne wale to Air Conditions ka maza loot rahe hain aur luxury cars, land crusier ke maze le rahe hain aur to aur Govt or pakistani awam ke paiso se Shahi Dawtain aura rahe he. ye behis Govt he “Khuda is Govt se nijat delay ye messg Zardai jese hukmarano k lie he)