PTCL’s Got Talent: A Talent Show for Employees & their Families
PTCL’s Got Talent – A Time for our Budding Talent to Bloom
Poetry Singing Acting Stand-up Comedy Recitation Photography Dancing Painting
Are you Ready to have Some More Fun??
HR brings to you “PTCL’s Got Talent: A Talent Show for our PTCL Stars & their Families”
After the astounding success of the “Painting Extravaganza”, a colorful event that was widely appreciated and revealed to us the abundance of hidden talent within the PTCL family, the HR Department brings another exciting and enjoyable event for Employees and their Families (Spouse & Children) from all over Pakistan.
We introduce to you “PTCL’s Got Talent!”
A show for further uncovering and recognizing the multitude of talents that make you Unique! It could be Singing, Acting, Poetry, Recitation, Debating, Stand-up Comedy, Instrument Playing etc (Performing Arts) or Photography, Caricatures, Writing, Embroidery pieces, Sculptures etc (Non-performing Arts)
SO IF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS VIBRANT EVENT AND GET A CHANCE TO
• BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT!
• REVEAL YOUR AMAZING TALENT THAT DEFINES YOU
• AND WIN TRULY EXCITING PRIZES
• STEP 1: Click on die given link and log in with die unique username and password details that would be sent individually to your official accounts.
After leading die guidelines fill out die liquefied information about yourself and your family members who wish
To participate along with die talent and contact details.
Employees who do not have an official email account can:
1) Take the unique login information (username and password) from their respective HRBP OR
2) Request their respective HRBP to send the participation information on their behalf
• STEP 2: After receiving your feedback we would hold auditions across Pakistan for awarding prizes to die most talented employees and their family members.
Short listing for participation in die Final Talent Show would take place through online voting by all
• STEP 3: Final Talent Show to be held at PTCL Headquarters with live performances by the finalists of performing arts category and display of arts and crafts by employees selected in the non-performing arts category. An amazing opportunity to showcase unique talents and win amazing prizes!
A happening event with non-stop fun and fabulous MEGA prizes! So just send in your participation information and get ready to have some fun!!
DEADLINE FOR PARTICIPATION INFORMATION SUBMISSION
10th MARCH, 2013
All zonal and regional HRBPs are advised to ensure communication of this message and the attachments to employees in their respective Regions and are expected to provide all possible facilitation in this regard, especially to the non-management employees for sending their online entries.
For queries please send your emails to email@example.com
o Upon completing the “Official Info” section click on the “Next” button given at the bottom of the page which would take you to the next tab of “Talent Info” requiring input regarding your talent in the Performing Arts Category (Dancing, Singing, Instrument Playing, Stand-up Comedy etc) Non-Performing Arts Category (Photography, Embroidery, Sculptures etc) or Both. You can select a talent from the list of drop-down or select others to enter the talent description yourself in case your desired talent category is not given in the list.
o Please keep in mind that you can enter only your best talent for participation in each of the 2 categories mentioned. Click the “Submit” button at the end of the page to save the information.
o Upon clicking “Submit”, you would be asked if you wish to enter information regarding your family members (Spouse & Children) for participation in the talent show.
If you click “No” you would receive a confirmation message regarding the submission of the information you added under self-participation.
If you click Yes, you would be automatically redirected to the page where you can enter the information regarding your family member wishing to participate.
Family Participation Info:
If you yourself do not wish to participate but want to enter participation information on
behalf of your family member (Spouse, Children) then the details of the performer and the
description of the talent is to be provided in this section.
Upon clicking “Submit” you would be asked if you want to add details of another family
member? You could choose “Yes” or “No” accordingly.
• Contact Info:
- In either of the cases given above, whether you are participating yourself or have filled out the family participation info, you must provide your contact info so you can be informed about the updates.
Wait..it gets even more exciting!!!
Based on your feedback we would identify the most interesting talents and hold auditions for shortlisting the employees and their family members for participation in the Talent Show! The fortunate finalists would be invited to the Mega Event to be held at PTCL HQs, where they would get to perform on stage and win fabulous prizes
So send in your feedback by 10 March, 2013 and let the fun begin!!!