PTCL Board of Directors

PTCL Board of Directors

Mr Saeed Ahmad Khan

Chairman PTCL Board

Secretary (IT & Telecom Division)
Ministry of Information Technology

Real Estate
Etisalat, UAE

Ms. Farah Qamar

Company Secretary PTCL

PTCL Headquarters,
Islamabad

1. much lengthy thread of complaints above clearly depicts the level of service and seriousness of PTCL staff. In fact, no one is probably reading these or is lirtate enough to read this. It clearly says that not only ground execution staff but management and senior management of PTCL, including DG Karachi is crupt and abscond from duties. Esp North Karachi exchange. Today I visited Exchange, Director office and DG office to resolve a month old frustrating smart tv issue, but no use.. One, no one was present in seat till 11:00 including Khalil BM and second Mr Arif BM showed a rude attitude. Then KING GM Security Mr Wajid stopped me from meeting DG Raza sb on security grounds 🙂 All Directors were not available in their offices referring to a central monthly meeting (may be gangbang with PTCL).. Finally, getting my connection off and praying for the fastest DESTRUCTION and CLOSURE of PTCL soon that this crupt and illminded team will ensure fast.

2. M Sarwar Javaid says:

السلام وعلیکم!
    Can any of the above complainant confirm that their complaints are seen by the authorities and action has been taken on these.
    If I receive a positive confirmation then I will also put my complaint on this white board.

Thanks

M Sarwar Javaid

3. PTCL Services are very poor, worst i have no words to say for ptcl services.
    Closed this organization, please.

4. Muhammad Hasnain says:

Dear Sir,

I have launched a request for new connection on 27th of August for telephone and broadband line, it was told to me that you will have a connection in next 5 to 7 days, till date i have launched several complaints and each time the rep. tell me that your complain will be entertained in next 48 to 72 hours. till date i have launched around 10 complaints but not getting any response from PTCL.

Experiencing very pathetic customer service from PTCL. Really disappointed.

Hasnain

5. I just inform to you that as a PTCL user I am working Kadanwari Gas field (Distt Khar pur) in this place near about 3000 people working under a multinational stander but unfortunately we are out of Evo coverage many time I am personally request for broadband coverage, but still awaited, as a Pakistani citizen my humble request to please arrange Evo broadband system in this area if PTCL installed broadband system between Sawan gas field and Kadanwari gas field I am shore minimum 5000 to 6000 connection available here for business point of view so please take necessary action.

Your usual cooperation in this regard shall be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Naseer Ahmed Saeedi

Pipeline Engineer

Kadanwari Gas Field
    Cell:03456432199

6. Muhammad Akram says:

dear sir

this is to inform you i have no internet in my house from 27 of july 2014.

from last 6 months my internet rest off for about 20 days every month.

i am paying the service , i have complaint before but was told dont complain(local faisalabad management) we will do every thing( but i have same problem as alway).

sir my internet is working 10 days in month but i am paying full bill.

i would like to know what should i do ????
    if i complain ur local sdo ptcl failsababad and DE faisalabad they tell me dont complain we will do every thing( i am waitng from many months same responce).

from last 6 months i am listing this.

if there is no service i will have to complain. because of these complaints i am a personal victim of the local line man’s .
    they ask for money if we dont give them, in result no internet, they have this game in their hands and can play with me by personally disturbing my lan.

i am really tired, please tell how much bride i should pay every month to have normal connections????
    and how many complains i will have to do????
    you have left me in the hands of these local mafia.

many thanks for you time waiting for ur reply,

Kind Regards,

Akram Javed
    0418528255

7. Respected Sir;
    it is stated that i am the owner of ptcl #0542430242
    i have taken this number from fifteen days.but our line is dead.we complain our near ptcl exhange Noorkot teh;shakargarh.but the line man present in the exchange demand 2000/rupees to active my number and DSl;
    dear sir. he also given us threat that you can do nothing instead of compromising with me.
    many people also have complains about the lineman that he demands 3000 rupees for the new connection just like me;i have payed 3000, to the line man for the connection, sir our line man and thehsil exchange members are one unit,if we go to them then they reffer us to the line man for any problem or new connections.
    please sir it is my humble request that our problem would be solve otherwise our connectionshould be remove .we are so upset and confuse about the ptcl membeers behaviour in Noorkot Teh shakargarh dist ;Narowal.
    THANKS,,,

8. QASIM MEHMOOD says:

With due respect,
    This is to acknowledge you that i have set complaint about my ptcl number which is 051-51776058.I have called so many times to remind about complaint but no-one took any notice. All i get the silly answers that it will get resolved today tomorrow etc..Why?? Last i complained on 10th Jan 2014 and customer service center provided me complaint number 91 but still no response i’m paying the bills on time. Still my Land line phone is dead and no dial tone is there.. Eventually hopefully requesting you to kindly fix that problem otherwise I will go for other private services.

9. Waqar Ahmad Khan says:

Dear PTCL Team,

Very wretched and repulsive facility of PTCL my land line phone(042 – 36860897) is out of order from last two months and I have propelled lot of complains at different point of time my last complain dated 09-Sep-2013 and complain # 91 allocated to me for pursuing from 10-sep-2013 to straight on I am receiving your recorded calls regarding mater resolved or still pending. I am always pressing 2 means problem is still pendant and I am calling daily to 1218 for resolving and fix the matter. But my problem is stagnant unsettled everyday all representative of PTCL stated to me sir we are ensure, please wait only till tomorrow your problem will be resolved. PLEASE TELL ME IS THERE ANY RESPONSIBLE PERSON WHO SHOULD RESOLVE THIS MATTER OTHER THEN LAME APOLOGIES.

Waqar Ahmad Khan
    Mobile # 0300 -8486078

10. Respected Team,
    With due respect, This is to acknowledge you that i have set complaint about my ptcl number which is 02135066263.I have called atleast 10 times to remind about complaint but no-one took any notice.All i get the silly answers that it will get resolved today tomorrow etc..Why?? Last i complained on 7th June 2013 and customer service center provided me complaint number 28 but still no response although lineman just demand for the charges but there’s no way because i’m paying the bills on time. Still my Land line phone is dead and no dial tone is there. There are 5 to 6 six users want to ordered the Broadband services but we afraid these types of problems. Eventually hopefully requesting you to kindly fix that problem. We are the residential of Sector 33-A Korangi 2 1/2 Karachi Pakistan. Thank you

11. MUHAMMAD YOUNAS says:

Dear Sir,

it is to be inform that we submitted an application in March, 2012 to close our Land line connection (0423-6849493) , and this number is already close.but we are still receiving bill for this land line connection(0423-6849493).
    because we get new broad band connection that’s why i want to close the previous number(0423-6849493) .

Hopping for a positive response.

Regards

MUHAMMAD YOUNAS

12. sharafuddin Kanhar says:

i am from district Khairpur mirs, sindh province. i am user/customer broadband package but its not working since from two months, i have been complaint many times to concerned exchange so also personally contact with SDO PTCL and record complainant before 1218 but no any heed was paid to me till to day, neither any proper response is given to me from ptcl authorities.DSL is not working, so kindly feedback to me and issue directions to concerned department/exchange and take some effort to resolve this problem my number is 0243610330

13. i use the ptcl b.band 1 mb .in village dag ismial khel distric nowshera kpk but from 1 month and 2 week i have no signal the line is oky but no signl on my number
    0923655240 i have so many complint on 1218 but problm is still goning no one take action so i request do some think other wise i will cut my connection and u send the bill of 1mb 1400 or 1400plus the bill of 1mb just 1250 not 1400..do some think

14. hassan shahzad says:

i use the ptcl b.band 1 mb .in village dag ismial khel distric nowshera kpk but from 1 month nd 2 week i have no signl the line is ok but no signl on my number
    0923655240 i have so many complint on 1218 but problm is still goning no one take action so i request do some think other wise i will cut my connection and u send the bill of 1mb 1400 or 1400plus the bill of 1mb just 1250 not 1400.thnx.do some think

15. Ali Iftikhar says:

Good Day Admin!

This is to acknowledge you that i have set complaint about my ptcl number which is 051-5957448.I have called atleast 10 times to remind about complaint but no-one took any notice.All i get the silly answers that it will get resolved today tomorrow etc..Why?The copper wire which should come from the front of my house.It is coming from the back street DP which is almost dead and the lineman also accept it.Due to which whenever rain falls my ptcl phone line gets dead and i am also unable to use internet because of dead line and poor DP.Please it is my request to you that take notice about these linemen and exchange people who should at-least perform their duty and please tell them to shift my telephone line from back street DP to the front one which is located in the lawn of my home.

Also tell me,is there anyone in the whole ptcl company who will take notice about these linemen and exchanges?How do they deal with their customers and all..No-one is there to take notice of them?

Regards,
    Ali

16. i am from larkana, sindh province. iam using ur broadband package but its not working properly i have complaint many times but no proper response from ptcl authorities i already close smart movy package .in this stage internate is ruing but it is not properly ,i request u plz do take some effort to solve this problem my number is 0744752006 ……… i will b very thankful to u if u help to solve my problem…….. raja fahad from chahsultan (rwp)

17. RAJA FAHAD says:

dear sir
    i live in RAWALPINDI not in any village near ur chaklala secheme office and iam using ur broadband 2mb pakage but its not working properly i have complaint many times but no proper response from ptcl plz do some effort to solve this problem and if u pplz canot solve my problem u should leave this seat …….. my number is 051-5702731 ……… i will b very thankfull to u if u help to solve my problem…….. raja fahad from chahsultan (rwp)

18. Management and staff of PTCL Taxila are very expert to defeat the computerized complaint systems. Like Mughal imprers they attend the office not before 1100 hours

19. PTCL is a profitable national assert. but if the top management of PTCL did not paid response towards inefficiency of the management it is fear it would be like Railway and PIA. The present Management of PTCL of Wah Cantt is corrupt and do not pay attention towards customer care. The also make fraud with the PSTN System I have proof. Right from lineman to G.M RTR I have had pointed out but in no avail. Any one Top management officer can contact me.

20. From last 2 and half months I am suffering from Signals problems. I complaints so many times at your customer service centre and complaint centre but all in vein.

My signals are not proper, some times it is totally dead even my telephone line, my tv (smart tv) and DSL nothing is workinhg. Some times it is good. But I still have a problem with my smart tv where my tv picture not coming constently and coming in breaking. I have already shows to your line man and he agreed but there is no accuracy.

I also try to get your free ptcl e.mail but there is not response from your net I think nobody is there to ready it or do it. First you train your staff and then send them for work.

You please do something otherwise I have so many other options but think if everybody will do like me what happened with you.

You think positively and check your lane accordingly and rectify I am your customer and this is my right to tell you the right thing.

Hope next time I will never send you this kind of complaint and your will rectify this.

AKMAL NADEEM
    Phone No. 041-8817040

21. DEAR sir
    i am the son of shah jehan s/o of malak din .he is working in ptcl as a driver in mardan branch.and he is now died .he worked from 1997 to 2010.and he is daily wages worker .when their age was able or full requirement when take the step of permanancy.he is leaved by ur fellow .ur directors.so u r requested to give financial add or take one son of his in ptcl ,i shall be thankfull to u for this act of kindnnss.
    requested to the board of directors of ptcl.from the son of shahjehan s/o malak din
    wajid ali
    contact no 03018181961

22. Dear sir,
    i am living in chaman, haji niyaz muhammad khan street, college road chaman, Qilla abdullah, balochistan, dear public as we know that we are going forward with our great country Pakistan, but i am so dis heart that our best leading company reject our street from ptcl, and it is the time of education and internet but here in our street Evo is not working, Vwireless internet is so slow, and we need the ptcl ,,DSL,, but ptcl authority havent line or ,,DP,, in our street , plz plz plz plz plz plz,some one listen us and give us ,,DP,, to our street.
    i shall be very thankfull to you,
    your applicant,
    Gul rehman,
    Haji niyaz muhammad khan street college road chaman.

23. Iltaf Hussain says:

on 10th March, 2011 I order for a New Broad Band connection on telephone number: 0938-310099, and on this day it was confirmed, Now till up today my services not activated, Helpline confirmed that your order is Stocked here in our System, Every day I am checking my status, and the answer is that your order is still in progress, Your order is in Redies…

Now till me what I can do..
    is this PTCL provide the Quality of Services.

Thanks,
    Iltaf Hussain.

24. Zaighum Adnan says:

These board of directors should play their roll in restoration of terminated/ dismissed employees of ptcl.
    zaighum karachi.