PTCL Pensioners Protest at I.I.Chundarigar Road Karachi on Jan 16, 2012

PTCL Pensioners Protest at I.I.Chundarigar Road karachi on Jan 16, 2012

Action Committee for Federal Government Pensioners T&T (PTCL Sindh, Boluchistan, Karachi  organized a protest on 16-01-2012 against raise of Pension 8% instead of 15%, Medical Allowance & also violence of Supreme Court of Pakistan and Islamabad High Court decisions at I.I.Chundarigar Road, G.M. Office.

T.V Channel Geo News recorded above mentioned protest & telecast on Geo News 16-01-2012 at 18:19 PST .

1. kal 6 feb karachi men honay wala muzahira mansookh ho gia.fedral govt pensioners action comety jald taza lahaay amal ka elaan kray ge

2. abdu qadir Retired Pensioner, PTCL kalat says:

Dear All PTCl Pensioners
    AoA
    In this country the PM Gillani says that there will be no state in between state, then what is the PTCL-Etsalat doing, wheather it is not in the knowledge if PM Gillani.
    I am saying that President Zardari, PM Gillani and all there buddy friends are busy for making money. They all have their own interests. Who will ask from PTCL-Etsalat management in their own self state. Any body tell me which institution is running with justice in this country.
    Allmighty Allah is with us.
    The Hearing of Petitions filed by PTCL-Etsalat in the Double Bench of IHC through Ch.Atazaz and Naeem Bukhari against the Decision of CJ IHC Court held on 25th January. Notices issued for the hearing to be held in the Ist week of March 2012. I am agree with M.H. Aslam Chief Co-ordinator for financial assistance to fight for justice in best manner.
    What a great country. Weather Ch Atazaz and Naeem Bukhari are not seeing that the decree implemented by PTCL-Etsalamt management is against the justice with 40000 old widows and pensioners. Wheather Ch Atazaz and Naeem Bukhari are not accountable on the day of judgement before Allmighty Allah for their deeds of kindness. I request to Ch Azazaz and Naeem Bukhri to keep a mercy compassion eye on PTCL pensioners for the sake of Allah and for the sake of their advanced age and not tackle the case, because If they thoroughly see the situation, they will well know that how Pensiners are spending their life in this age of price-hike.
    What I further to say…………..
    Please inform from which person I contact for backing financially in kalat

3. Dear All PTCl Pensioners
    AoA
    Allmighty Allah is with us.
    What I further to say…………..
    Please inform from which person I contact for backing financially in Quetta.

Abdul Salam,
    Retired Pensioner, PTCL, Pishin, Quetta Pakistan

4. Rasheed Ahmed says:

Why did not Islamabad Association file petition from Association platform?
    Is not it true the petitioners contributed among thhemselves the expenditures?
    Why not all pensioners unite to face these type of challenges?
    Rasheed Ahmed

5. shaikh.najmuddin says:

Dear All

regards

I am totally agreed with Mr Nawab Hyder Zadi and Mr.Feroz Bakhat.
    This is first time in the history of TnT/PTC/PTCL that the pension is not being given as per Govt Of Pakistan Budget for the last two year.

Is the same issue is in other Federal Department ???? NEVER

Departments going in loss are paying pension as per Govt Budget.

No body in Power is ready to help us.

May we hope for justice perhaps NO

Only GOD can do the Justice and we should pray to God

6. Muhammad Ehsan says:

Dear Pensioners

This is the SMS I received from Mr.M.H.Aslam that

The Hearing of 07 Petitions filed by PTET/ptcl in the Double Bench of Islamabad High Court through ch.Atazaz Ahsan/Naeem Bukhari and others against the Decision of Chief Justice of Islamabad High Court was held on 25th January 2012.Notices issued to Respondents for the hearing to be held in Ist week of March 2012.
    (Request to all pensioners for financial help to telecomm Pensioners Association) to engage best lawyers against PTET/PTCL
    M.H Aslam
    Chieh Co Ordinator
    03335354398.

Dear Pensioners our case is now in critical stage.If it is not fought well we all have to bear irrepairable loss in future.PTET/PTCL will decide all the matters at his own will.We all know they have ever ill will against the pensioners.
    In my opinion till yet every one of us is facing financial loss(Due to non implementation of Government Orders) at 10000/= each and calculate it how it will be infuture.
    So please think seriously and move for joint struggle.
    Otherwise ready for continuous loss in future also.

Regards.

Muhammad Ehsan.

7. Dear All PTCL Pensioners
    AoA
    I remaing un-touch due to computer faulty. And my son was busy in his work, after alot asking to my son to repair the computer as his earliest, As I am advanced age and at the mercy of my son and all PTCL pensioners are better know that how spent life-days in advanced age. There are crisis on this stage. I am not able to press on my son on any work, than how can I pressurise the President Zardari, PM Gillani, Senators, MNAs, MPAS and PTCL-Etsalat management to resolve problems on pensioners. I think one day I will pass-away from this world and ask for justice to Allmighty Allah.
    I am not understanding if the Suprem Court cleared our position as civil servant, IHC has asked to pay the pension dues with arrears than what is hitch to PTCL-Etsalat Management.
    Please somebody inform me what is latest position on the case. As I am residing a far-flung area of Pakistan away from provincial capital Quetta, and Islamabad.
    I am always prayful for those natives who are struggling for justice.
    If any honourable Judges or honourable courts read this please requested to look into the matter.
    Almighty Allah is with you and with us.

Thanks and Good-bye
    Abdul Salam
    Pishin, Quetta Pakistan

8. mukhtalif bahano say adalati faisalon pr amal na krnay ka dor hay.41000 pensioner bahir niklen q k 8 fisad bhe isliay mila k log kum tadad men niklay worna poora milta

9. Mirza Riaz Baig says:

Tamam PTCL pensioners sey dakhwast hey apne Allah k huzoor gir gira ker kamyabi k liye dua karein, kal IHC k faisley k khilaf appeal ki sama^t hey

10. Mohammad khalil says:

pensioner Asociation ko ek bayan dena chahia keh hum 40,000 pensioner ki Families Aainda Election men PPP ko Vote nahin dengey

11. Nawab Haider Zaidi says:

Chief Justice SC is taking sou moto action against political injustice, no any sou action has been taken in the interest of the people of Pakistan yet, is this a justice? CJ is waiting for what? 40000 Pensioners are shouting since two years for their rights on roads. is the courts are bias? people have no interest in NRO,Swiss,Co-techna,Memo gate,Hudaibia, cases. Millions of rupees are being wasted in these so called cases which have no result. we need justice, than we say there is justice in Pakistan.

12. Syed Yousuf Ali says:

IS THE NEWS THAT IHC ISSUED NOTICE OF CONTEMPT OF COURT TO PTET AND WITH GIVEN A TIME TO 15 DAYS FOR REPLY BY THEM?

13. CJP MAY TAKE SUO MOTO AGAINST ETISALAT-PTCL & PTET FOR THEIR CONSPIRACIES AMONG PTCL PENSIONERS.
    ETISALAT-PTCL & PTET NOT IMPLEMENTATION VERDICTS OF SCP & IHC CLEARLY VIOLATION RULE OF LAW & COMES UNDER CONTEMPT OF COURT.

14. Nawab Haider Zaidi says:

Nice efforts, God will help us.

15. COURTS K FAISLON K VIOLENCES KI WAJAH KA NATEEJA HUKOOMAT-E-WAQAT K SAMNEY AAYA HE, TOHEEN-E-ADALAT K NOTICES CHIEF EXECUTIVE TAK PAHUNCH CHUKEY HAIN — BUZRG BAR^Y BUR^HAY ROADS PER SARAPA AHTJAJ HAIN ! NA PTCL INTZAMIA KO NA IQTEDARI AEWANON ME BETHNY WALON KO FIKER LAHAQ HAY, PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION EMPLOYEE TRUST MAIN BHEE 3 MEMBRAN P T C L K OAR 3 MEMBRAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT K HAIN , YE SAHEB BAHADUR BHEE TOHEEN-E-ADALAT K NOTICES K MUNTZER HAIN YA KOIE PENSIONERS K HAQ MAIN JALD FAISLA KAR K US SAY BACHAIN GY, HAM INTZAR KAR RAHY HAIN , OAR INSAF K TALABGAR HAIN , FAISLA COURT DEY YA QUDRAT WALA – INSHA – ALLAH PENSIONERS K HAQ MAIN HEE AA-AY GA INSHA ALLAH.

16. ALL PTCL PENSIONERS

ACTION COMMITTEE FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PENSIONERS T&T (PTCL, SINDH, BALUCHISTAN, KARACHI
    WELL APPRECIATE & THANKS FOR GEO FOR COVERAGE.

CJP MAY TAKE SUO MOTO NOTICE AGAINST ETISALAT(PTCL) & PTET VIOLATION OF SUPREME COURT DECISIONS & ISLAMABAD HIGH COURT VERDICTS.

ETISALAT(PTCL) & PTET CONSPIRACIES AGAINST PTCL PENSIONERS IN LIEU OF IMPLEMENTATION RULE OF LAW.