Return of VSS Optees in PTCL?

In PTCL VSS scheme was launched on 15 November 2007. Till 30 June 2008 more than 30000 employees availed this offer. Large numbers of employees were those, who did not given pension. They only given lumsome only.
Number of them reached court for re-reinstatement on their previous posts.
Now it has learned by reliable sourcesĀ  that 38 employees has submitted their duty resumption report.
Please send us news about this issue, if you have…… thanks

1. Dear fellows
    It is all fraud. let me tell my story.my GM and EVP rejected my Vss application with very + remarks in nmy favour. even the support centre gave call to me about rejection of my vss. but the Accounts personals at PTCL H/Q ,specally Mr, Mazhar turned against me and detached all the remarks of my GM and EVP and retired me without giving any reason just for profesional jelously. On the contorary there is one Mr, Waseem who applied for vss got the same and even the amount of vss was drawn by him but then he met the referred officer and came back and rejoined service.BY the blessing of his good terms with the two high ups now a days he is working as GM.in the PTCL H/Q. so my Dear fellows it is all fraud and in ptcl only those can servive who have very good underhand relations with the dons at Head quarter .
    I tell you that on one plea and other ptcl Management will through all the regular staff out of department. then all of you would be waitng for the verdicts of courts like us for our pensionery rights.This is infact the contract mafia playing all this dirty game .There is no hope but Allah who we wish and pray to distroy them very soon so that cruality may be ended from this Co.

Regards. Babar.

2. M.Arshad Ansari says:

ptcl vss afhar lettar issue date 27th Nob 2007 with pension and medical ptcl sarvies 25 yeasr lettar issue joining date 06th DEc. 1983 to 15th Fab 2008 lettar name M.Arshad Ansari
    E/No,10015872& PTET/5528
    calls,0313-8638634
    apeal sadar pakistan asif ali zardari
    apeal cheif justice superme court of pakistan
    government of pakistan
    ptcl vss com pls dear sar ji grad medical and pension also

3. waqar ali says:

my ptcl serves only 8year,vss is not good for me becouse I need ajob.I have four childern.I want no leave jobs but my job finshed.

4. Apeal
    sadar asif ali zardari pakistan
    chief justice of pakistan
    goverment of pakistan
    Dear sar ptcl vss pakage lettar date issue 27th November 2007 lettar name aftab ali dero E/No 168800101 sarvice 20 years pakage afar lettar issue kiyagaya,ptcl vss lettar medical and pension diya haya,01th january 2008,supreme court of pakistan islamabad
    case,HRC No,39169-S/2010
    Apeal insaf insaf our insaf
    aftab ali dero
    E/no,168800101
    date of joining 01th august 1988
    ptcl vss dare 15th Fab 2008
    sarvies 20 years
    call,03432291357
    allah insaf karga
    our insaf do
    request

5. ptcl vss afhar lettar issue date 27th Nob 2007 with pension and medical ptcl sarvies 20 yeasr lettar issue joining date 01th aug 1988 to 15th Fab 2008 lettar name aftab ali dero
    E/No,168800101
    calls,0343.2291357
    apeal sadar pakistan asif ali zardari
    apeal cheif justice superme court of pakistan
    government of pakistan
    ptcl vss com pls dear sar ji grad medical and pension also

6. you people are begging for ur actual and ligal right in getting back ur job, you were forced to leave ur jobs from ptcl not by option.bcaz there were many activities by ptcl management and union to make you to leave ur job sothat ptcl can get more profit by leaving jobs. you will never get ur job back bcaz you are begging,in this country begger have no position no rights,beggers are neglecting everywhere.come on stand up against PTCL Cruel VSS scheme 2008,especialy for those who gave up their jobs without any penshion and medical..come to the road and to the press conference and to the Cheif justice of pakistan for your ligal rights..then you will gain something other wise you all will die like orphans on the footpath.
    ptcl managemnt is still teasing workers to leave the jobs but ptcl management is very luck they have the workers who donot know their rights,have no unity if someone is trouble by the management and are scared of action against them.
    salaam to Laila who is 9 years old who made government and media to release her father and others from somalian pirates, even some of them were not pakistani but all were released becaz of laila. you ppl should learn from 9 year old girl Laila then come here to talk about ur rights.your problem is not too hard as laila had.if you cannot then you all must go to the hell.i am still wonder how do you stay without a piny of penshion

7. i was hard worker in ptcl. My destination telephone operator and i had some work including t/t ,lineman,power,cable jointing work in my job .i did not want to leave my job. So, i requested you please re-start my job,i will prayer for you . For your this act of kindness I shall ever remain thankful to you. May ALLAH GIVE YOU A HAPPY LIFE(AMEEN)

8. i am employ of ptcl i take vss in 2008. know i come in ptcl and your mony i will return to you please kind my request

9. A.o.A. please tell me about the re-induction of VSS optees.

10. M.MEHMOOD ALAM says:

I need some proof about this news please provide me Jazak Allah

11. Sohail Ahmad says:

A A I heared from some body that VSS is coming again.Is it true?

12. Good news May Allah this news is true I also want to join back PTCL

13. NAVEED AHMED AMIR says:

AOA IT HAS BEEN HEARD AGAIN VSS IS COMING AND THIS TINE NCPGS ARE ALSO INCLUDED IS THERE ANY CONFIRMATION OF THIS NEWS

14. mirza muhammad tahir baig says:

please provide on this website name and phone numbes of those persones whos comeback in ptcl after availing vss

15. MUHAMMAD SIDDIQUE says:

I welcome those employees who reinstatment on their posts. I congratulate them on their success. It’s my pray for those employees who were worry after availing VVS that God reinstatment them on their jobs.

16. Tahir younus baig says:

I need some proof about this news please provide me Jazak Allah

17. sheraz dogar says:

if you have a proof pleas tell us the name of those employees who has been resumed