Riaz Jafar – A PTCL Pensioner in karachi – 2nd Application to Chief Justice Supreme Court for Pension Raise and Medical Allowance:

Riaz Jafar – A PTCL Pensioner in karachi – 2nd application to Chief Justice Supreme Court for Pension raise and medical allowance:

Riaz Jafar - A PTCL Pensioner in karachi - 2nd application to Chief Justice Supreme Court for Pension raise and medical allowance -2

1. My Dear Sweet Pensioners,
    ASSALAM-O-ALIKUM WA REHMATULLAH A WA BARAKATO.
    I thanks every one who support me, but now position has been changed and a powerful group discourage me even thrading of murder and demanding to not make the party to PTCL. Under the what interest this kind of demand come in picture reason not known to me. Anyhow I decided myself that the matter of Increase of Pension and Grant of Medical Allowance is not my single matter, beside most of the pensioners committed that they will give full support (Morally as well Financially) but now all are silent whereas they have received increase pension of 8% arrears. Therefore I have decided that I will not make any correspondence at any lavel and request every one to awaid contact one phone as well in writing about asking the position of the case for which I shall be thankful to your great honor. Allah Hafiz. ASSALAM-O-ALIKUM WA REHMATULLAH A WA BARAKATO.

2. habibuuah ch says:

keep it up.but I think these ptcl management and ptet board will not easly ready to inhance our pension and medical pakage.why not we people jointly file patition in court of law.we have given at least seven months to the management.
    habibullah ch

3. Anwar Ahmed Siddiqui says:

The efforts made by Mr. Riaz Jaffar for pensioners cause are great and highly appreciated. May ALLAH give courage all of us to do same efforts collectively please.
    Thanks

4. Anwar Ahmed Siddiqui says:

Thanks

5. mazher mangi says:

good keep it up we are with you

6. Syed Hasan Raza Zaidi says:

I agreed with your opinion on the result of correspondence for increase of pension and medical allowance till date and further action is required to be needed. My address is
    SYED HASAN RAZA ZAIDI A-25 ABIDIA CENTRE MOHABBAT NAGAR MALIR CITY KARACHI-75080 and E-Mail. razaidi786@hotmail.com
    Please send Bio Data proforma for doing needful as desired.

7. My Dear and Sweet Pensioners,

ASSALAM-O-ALIKUM WA REHMATULLAH A WA BARAKATO.

I thanks for every pensioner who support me, I every time said that pray for me, but now time come to show the unity causing PTCL/PTET are not in mood to increase the pension and grant of Medical Allowance. Therefore it is quite essential before persuance the case in the Hon’able Supreme Court of Pakistan, all pensioners are requested to inform their addresses. At your address I will send Bio Data proforma through which a request will be also made for co-operation (moral support as well financial support). If your great honor are mentally prepare then I will start second step. However I written second reminder in the name of Hon’able Chief Justice of Pakistan on 22nd December, 2010 which reply is awaited.

8. New aplication signed by 30 pensioners send to the Hounourable Cheif Justice of Pakistn is herby attached for reprecessing by other pensioners. SUBJECT.PENSIONARY BENEFITS OF PENSIONERS OF FEDRAL
    GOVT.EMPLOYEES OF T&T TRANSFERED TO PTC&PTCL. Incontinuation of our letterrs dated 27.9.2010 & 1.11.2010 regardind payment incerased amount vide Fedral Govt notification no F.4 (1)Reg 6/2010/72dated 5.7.2010. The case of Mr.Riaz Jaffer was admitted by the Supreeme Court of Pakistan vide Genaral Manager Manpower Planning and Cordination No Ref HRC no 466033-S/2010 dated 12.11.2010. addressed to DG.PTET (Trust) & CEO>PTCL After laps of 40 days no action has been taken by PTET.0r PTCL Kindly for the sake of God issue clear cut instrucions ofr payment of the benefits immediately.

9. Dear Riaz Jaffar Shaib Aslam-o-Alakum
    I appreciate your efforts for PTCL pensioners . In-respect of your reminder letter of 4th in-stent to the Honorable Chief Justice (HR Cell).The weak for expected meeting between PTCL and PTET is passing ,yet no result for the increase in pension and medical allowance come out.Your are well in touch with concerned so kindly intimate about progress and orders. All PTCL pensioner along with me are praying your health and success .God bless you for your noble work.

Thanks

Hopping for your reply fir progress

10. Dear Riaz Jaffar Sahib,
    A.A
    Your struggle regarding correspondence with the Honourable
    Chief Justice of Pakistan is most appreciable and commendable.We are all standing with you while praying for your health and success of this cumbersome struggle.God bless you and all making endeavours for this cause.
    Thanks so much,

11. My great sweet Pensioners A.A.

I read all comments for which accept my thanks. My struggles are for all pensioners and need to unite and communicate with each other. However I write an other reminder in the name of Hon’able Chief Justice of Pakistan and that will Insha Allah dispatched by tomorrow. Any further progress will be communicated to your honor as soon as possible. Ok God Bless every Pensioner.

12. A/O/A
    IF ptcl get profit from money of ptcl pensioners be keep in mind that
    ALLAH looking all matters DAY is coming they will crying But no any one will help . BE HAPPY ALL PTCL EMPLOYEE,S
    THANKS JAFAR SAHIB

13. Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good effort by Mr.riaz Jafar.it is good to knock at the door of the Supreme court because ,YAY LATOON KAY BHOOT HAIN JO BATOON SAY NAIN MANTAY.

Salam to all Pensioners fellows,

babar

14. Muhammad Aslam says:

I really appreciate the effort of Mr. Riaz Jafar. I let everybody know that we are trying to establish a PT&T Retired Employees Welfare Associatiion. We need support and registration of maximum number of pensioners all ovedr the country. Kindly get yourself registered on Islamabad No. 051 4433310 Mobile 0333 5354398. Once the format is finalized it will be circulated to all for their input. Kindly be united and use one effective platform for redressal of our grievances. We are 39,000 pensioners and in 16,000 are in the pipeline. Just imagine our strength. If we are united at one platform we can do wonders for the welfare of pensioners and their legitimate dependents.
    Kindly help yourself by registering. Thanks

15. ASSALAM-O-ALIKUM ALL PTCLWORKERS/RETIRED PERSON

Mr,Riaz jafar is great person and pay thanks to jafar sahib .ALLAH WILL HELP. LA TAQNATOO MER RAHMATELLAH.

16. Taj Muhammad says:

ASSALAM-O-ALAKUM

This is an appropriate and timely step of Mr. Riaz Jafar. Insha allah we will success as at present only the Hon’able Cheif Justice of Pakistan is the supreme authority and no other can consider the rights of the 39000 pensioners of T&T/PTC (Government Penshioners.
    I Pray for the long life of our friend Mr. Riaz Jafar for his efforts for Pensioners.

Taj Muhammad
    Karachi

17. Muhammad Tauqeer says:

Very well drafted application.Mr.Riaz Jafar is a committed person.His suggestion regarding forming a city/district level platform to the central one be seriously taken and all active participants should act promptly.This is quite a serious matter and need to be properly acted.

18. Arif Hussain Khan says:

ASSALAM-O-ALAKUM

GRATEFUL TO MR RIAZ JAFAR FOR REMINDER DECEMBER 04,2010 TO HON’BLE
    CHIEF JUSTICE OF PAKISTAN. MR RIAZ JAFAR MAN OF PRACTICAL NOT MERE
    WORDS. HE IS FIGHTING FOR OVER 39 THOUSANDS (MEN/WIDOWS/ORPHANS)
    I PRAY FOR SUCCESS AND HIS LONG AND PROSPEROUS LIFE (AMEEN).

ARIF HUSSAIN KHAN LAHORE.

19. m nawaz nankana says:

well done mr raiz zafer god help all ptcl workeres umeed per dyina qaime hay

20. To get unite the pensioners all over the country, preparation of a directory is very essential. pl come forward and start the function in widely circulated format.

21. dear collegues,
    We should all struggle unitedly like mr.Riaz Jafar and tauqeer etc.And not only appriciate these persons but take acollective efforts with full strength and harmoney.

22. Assalamo Alaikum

The efforts made by Mr. Riaz Jaffar in pensioners matter are highly appreciated. May ALLAH help us all.
    Thanks

23. Mirza Riaz Baig says:

Ummeed ki kiran.Allah kare SC insaf kerdey.

24. Iftikhar Ahmad says:

Well drafted petition. Thanks to Riaz Jafar.

High ranking retired PTCL officers seem to be sleeping.