Students of Schools, Colleges and Universities now apply for PTCL DSL Broadband through the following options:
Option 1 & 2: Order registration by submitting form at ‘PTCL OSS/CSCs’ OR emailing the form to ‘ PTCL Contact Center’.
- Kindly visit the broadband student link and access the form http://www.ptcl.com.pk/student/index.php
- If your institute is registered with PTCL, then please process with the filling of the form. In case your institution / university is not yet registered with PTCL then please request your institute / university administration to do by calling 0800-80800.
- After completing the form, press “Submit Your Request” tab.
- A link will appear on the top of the page to download the form in PDF format. Please Download the PDF file and have it printed.
- This printed form has to be then validated (signed and stamped) by any of the following officials of your institute/ university.
- Head of the Department
- Any faculty member or
- Administration staff of your institute
The completed and validated form can be taken to the PTCL One Stop Shops or customer services Centers for order entry and validation. OR the completed and validated form can be scanned and emailed to the following email address: email@example.com
Option 3 : Order Registration by calling PTCL Call Center
1. The order can also be placed by calling contact center 0800-80800
2. The call center agent will guide you through the procedure of order registration and validation of your request by our CSR contacting your institute/university administration.